The term TheYChromosome.com or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The services and content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. TheYChromosome.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue its service or any user account for any reasons. It is subject to change without notice.
- You must be at least 13 years old.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or services on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- It shall be your own responsibility on your data. We refuse to be held responsible for any downtime or data loss.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Indian Administrative Region.