Fashion has never been more dynamic and inclusive than it is today. All auxiliary industries under fashion have also seen a change in trends. Modelling today is a skilled art, that has become all-inclusive. It has transformed from being a cis-femme hegemony to offering a place to everyone in it. In this scenario, male models have revolutionised fashion and style ideas from their singular monotony and have created a space where all men can exercise their fashion interests.
Here are some posing ideas for men that can use to create that perfectly masculine avatar which models and celebrities swear by.
- An easy and relaxed half-sitting pose donned by Mariano Divaio, with an arm over the knee and a distant look on the face with relaxed jaw muscles.
- Leaning against the wall with only one arm crossed, and a brooding expression on the face while gazing straight.
- Canadian model Simon Nessman with the quintessential chair pose, a hand resting against the forehead, with legs separated at the knees and closer at the feet area.
- Diego Barrueco donning the trademark closed-eye look, faced upwards with slightly clenched jaws for that sassy effect.
- A pose that is quite the rage among millennials. This gives off a seductive and mysterious aura.
- The classic hands-crossed pose that only requires confidence and a smile to pull off.
- The ever-sexy hand-behind-the-head pose donned by Lucas Garcez, typically paired with legs crossed in a half-lying position.
- A look that compliments both casual and semi-formal clothing.
- A faraway brooding look paired with resting the head slightly on the back of the chair can create the perfect modelling pose.
- An incredibly subtle formal look with just a hint of boyishness, with hands in pockets.
- An evergreen macho sitting pose, with legs spread apart at the knees and a hand grazing the jawline.
- Clenched jaws with both hands on the coat creating an image of pulling it closer. This can also be recreated by buttoning up the shirt/coat.
- A relatively adventurous pose, with a faraway, mysterious gaze.
- Motion poses have become popular since Next Top Model started airing on television.
- The book-reading pose.
16.A style made popular by James Dean, a backward shot of the face with hands in the back pockets paired with a leather jacket.
- The classy vintage sitting pose.
- An straight shot, elbows near the knees.
- A classic look paired with sunglasses.
- A sensual pose where you can flaunt your body and leave something to the imagination as well.
- Candids are always an excellent go-to option when it comes to poses. They are natural and require very little effort.
- You can never get this lying down pose wrong.
- The quintessential wet look that has the ever-seductive appeal to it. Best taken by a pool or during rain, it can also be complimented by running the hands through the wet hair.
- A pose that has an aesthetic appeal and is gaining popularity in recent years. Facing the sun with gorgeous highlights of sunkissed skin.
- A pose such as this highlights your jawline and can be great to flaunt your body with. The downward gaze heightens the aura of mystery and gives you a decidedly sexy brooding look.