The evolution of the fashion industry from a cis-femme to a more inclusive framework has greatly enhanced fashion choices for men, ranging from exotic fashion treatments to out-of-the-box-hairdos. Gone are the days when men were dependent on the knowledge of style by stylists. Here we provide 50 ideas for Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair to choose from.
- Starting off with a popular hairdo where the sides are trimmed and the part just above the forehead has a thick growth, usually gelled.
2. This is one of the trendiest Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair. There is no trimming, the hair is styled into long curls.
3. Quite similar to most of the Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair, this gives an effect of regulating height in case a person is too tall.
4. Tousled waves with a volume enhancing effect. One of the hottest hair trends of recent times.
5. One of the most iconic Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair in Bollywood. The front is tousled and wavy while the rest of it has a natural look.
6.The perfect way to pull off the hot brooding look.
7. Very similar tot he famous Wolverine hairdo, the hair is spiked up at the sides. Ideal for people with straight hair.
8. Another hairstyle idea for people with straight hair.
9. No one can go wrong with this, it id exactly midway between man and boy. Tousled waves gelled to a side with a boyish charm, arguably one of the most happening Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
10. Another beauty for straight hair, using only gel.
11. Tousled waves can have many variations. This one here is one of the most popular Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
12. With wavy hair that is neither straight nor curly, just some careful brush moves can create this hairstyle.
13. Trimmed sides and tousled waves- one of the most popular Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair inspired from Western musicians.
14. This may have been popular for a while now but it has not gone out of style.
15. Another volume-enhancing hairstyle that is among the hottest Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair among Indian models.
16. Rolled waves with trimmed sides.
17. Semi-trimmed sides with half-spiked hair.
18. Military spikes with trimmed sides.
19. The natural spiked look, among the most popular Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
20. Trimmed sides with wavy curls. An excellent hairstyle for people who have low growth.
21. Natural wavy curls brushed to a side. This has a sexy manly charm to it.
22. The short, irregularly spiked look.
23. Tousled and wavy curls with spikes behind.
24. Another hairstyle for people with less hair growth. Semi- tousled gelled waves.
25. The all-natural look with tousled spikes.
26. Military hairdo with trimmed sides.
27. Naturally tousled hair, among the easiest hairstyles for short hair.
28. Trimmed sides with tousled spikes at the front.
29. Naturally tousled half-spiked hairdo. Very popular among teenagers.
30. A variation of the same, brushed to a side.
31. Natural-looking tousled spikes.
32. Very easy style for people with good hair growth, with waves brushed to a side.
33. Another style for people with good hair growth, a variation of gelled waves.
34.Short spikes. Very popular among sportsmen.
35. The iconic James Bond look, calm gelled waves.
36. Trimmed sides with natural style, brushed sideways. Among the most sophisticated Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
37. A mix of tousled waves and spikes, spread in an irregular manner.
38. Trimmed sides with sideways long spikes.
39. Trimmed sides with gelled-back natural style.
40. A variation of semi- trimmed sides with upward spikes, gives an impression of being tall. This is among the trendiest Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
41. Another iconic look from the 60’s that has recently become one of the most popular Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
42. Tousled hairdo for people with curly hair, providing a retro feel.
43. Trimmed sides with front-faced long spikes.
44. Gelled semi-spike with only a portion of the sides trimmed, giving an exotic look and is among the most professional yet trendy Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
45. The rough and sexy hairdo consisting of tousled natural locks. Probably the most achievable of Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
46. A relatively risky hairdo, that focuses on the trimming action at the back and the styled waves at the front and top.
47. The original military spike cut. This used to be and still is among the most popular Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.
48. Trimmed sides with classic military cut.
49. The Justin Beiber hairstyle, for people with straight hair.
50. Trimmed sides with trimmed classic military.
Style your persona away with these Indian men’s hairstyles for short hair.