It is very important to make sure that the beard you don goes along with the shape of your face. While it is easy to pick a beard style if you have angular jaws and high cheekbones, it becomes extremely difficult to find one that is trendy for round facial structure. Here, we provide you with some ideas on Indian beard style for round face.
- Goatees are among the very popular as an Indian beard style for round face. Luckily, there are many different variations of goatees that all go with a round face.
2. A goatee paired with the regular beard. This is a very popular Indian beard style for round face among celebrities, both in Bollywood and Hollywood.
3. A goatee without the moustache.
4. The barely-there stubble and goatee. This is a very happening Indian beard style for round face, very often donned by models.
5. A light-stubbled goatee, this highlights the cheek bones and takes away focus from the roundness of the face.
6. The original goatee, made popular by Amitabh Bachhan.
7. The thin beard with this goatee emphasizes on the thick moustache, therefore taking away focus from the cheeks.
8. This kind of goatee does not feature a stubble. The moustache is elongated. Such a style is a very popular Indian beard style for round face inspired from Hollywood.
9. A very sophisticated Indian beard style for round face. The moustache is light, and the overall “dirty, unshaven” look takes away focus from the round face.
10. The classic DiCaprio goatee.
11. A lined, thin expanding beard enhances the round face in a very stylish manner.
12. Probably the most popular and common Indian beard style for round face, this goatee is angled at an U-shape towards the jaw.
13. Both the moustache and the stubble is thick so that overall look suits a round face.
14. A neat goatee-beard, lined and not too thin. This makes the face look more angular and is very popular as an Indian beard style for round face.
15. The Robert Downey Jr.version of the von dyke goatee. It brings the focus to the jaw and enhances its angle. This has been a very trendy Indian beard style for round face, drawing from the character of Tony Stark.
16. The thick Irish beard, just like most long and thick beard, hides the roundness of the face and gives it a more defined shape.
17. This is a variation of the goatee-beard. Shaving the part near the jaw prominently and keeping the top uneve, this brings the focus to the jaw which looks more defined.
18. The beard goes right from above the year to the jaw, encircling the face to give the round shape a definition.
19. Another variation of the von dyke. This is a very iconic Indian beard style for round face.
20. The “Haider” look, that concentrates growth on the jaw, giving an angular look.
21. The beard and the jaw has thick growth, which gives an oval shape to the face. A very stylish Indian beard style for round face, that goes with a semi-bald look.
22. A variation of the same, just where the moustache is detached from the rest of the beard.
23. Another thick Irish, where the beard makes a V-shape around the jaw.
24. This is a very unique take on the goatee, without a stubble on the jaw.
25. An angular moustache with the beard highlighting the cheekbones, a very trendy Indian beard style for round face, popularized by Hollywood actor Kit Harrington.
26. A classic von dyke.
27. A goatee without a moustache.
28. A very stylish look, where the moustache is angled upwards, creating a complimentary effect. This is a very popular and fashionable Indian beard style for round face.
29. The classic unshaven look, the perfect accompaniment for a round face.
30. Another von dyke, with an angular stable.
31. A take on the beard and moustache, which highlights the cheekbones and gives an oval angle to the face.
32. Another look that gives the face an oval shape.
33. A perfect compliment to round faces, this beard highlights the roundness of the face in a good way, enhancing the features.
34. A military moustache and a lined beard.
35. A neat beard paired with an angular long moustache, creating that sexy brooding effect.
36. The light stubble, a common and stylish Indian beard style for round face.
37. Clean goes with every kind of face shape.
38. The variation of goatee popularized by Brad Pitt.
39. A medium length curly beard with long angular moustache.
40. The classic military goatee, which is essentially a goatee paired with military haircut.
41. Thick caterpillar-like moustache and beard forming an U around the jawline, giving an angular look to a round face.
42. The thin lined beard which encircles the face and enhances the shape.
43. A classic colonial moustache. These styles have recently become quite popular and have had some amazing renditions as Indian beard style for round faces.
44. The almost-clean look, highlighting the cheekbones and the jaw. This is a very popular Indian beard style for round face among teens.
45. A lined thin beard and a thin moustache. Simple, yet sophisticated. This is also a common Indian beard style for round face.
46. In this look, the beard forms a V around the jawline which makes it angular.
47. Quite the rage among rappers, the beard goes from the cheeks to the jaw and is attached to the thin moustache.
48. The thin goatee popularized by Kanye West. This is a hot Indian beard style for round face, inspired from him.
49. The square goatee, enhances the shape of the face from round to square.
50. Another colonial style that has become very popular. It shifts focus to the jaw thereby reducing the roundness of the face.