Bedrooms are the ultimate refuge. A bedroom is the most relaxing and intimate region of a house that nurtures the ones living in it. The interior reflects the owner’s enigma, passions, desires and tastes- whether rustic or modern. We share a deep intimacy with our bedrooms, hence it is always important that the decor matches our mood.
Here are some bedroom ideas that reflect an innately masculine identity
- The floating bed paired with a floating bedside shelf, modernistic rectangular tiles and wall decor create the perfect refuge that a man would want to indulge in.
2. Minimalist and contemporary decor with wooden fixtures with sleek modern furniture designs, creating a perfectly elegant bedroom environment.
3. The perfect way to beautify a small-spaced bedroom. The horizontal patterns on the wall give an appeal of tasteful masculinity. The wall hangings and the industrial light adds in some bachelor funk.
4. The 3-D decor has been insanely in style and paired up with simple minimal elements makes the bedroom very trendy with a pop of visual interest.
5. Relax after a long day by hanging out in this bedroom inspired by Game of Thrones.
6. The chandelier provides a feeling of royalty which is complimented by the high ceiling and the plush throw pillows. The decor of the head-wall is also very intricate and colonial.
7. The bluish texture paired with the funky furniture hints at a sense of coolness and relaxation.
8. Regal and extremely plush- everything about this bedroom strongly hints at a masculine feel.
9. The uneven patterns on the wall, the mix of beige and grey decor and the tall bookshelf together create a homely aura.
10. A floor to ceiling headboard with hidden lighting giving a rustic feel with an essence of modernism.
11. An umbrella-like hay pattern with contrasting white decor speaks class and funk at the same time.
12. A plush reclining chair and rug with all-grey decor. A flawless execution of style and mystery.
13. The simple interior and wall decor shouts ‘wanderlust’ like nothing else.
14. This bedroom means business. There is an essence of subtle tension and a strong masculine presence. The shelf above the bed looks handy and modern.
15. A very funky and modern bachelor pad that is sure to amaze the ladies!
16. Rustic, country style that is always a charm.
17. There is a feeling of being at the mountains and back to nature, with the sloping roof and printed rug.
18. Minimal architecture and decor with the wall being the centre of attraction. It emits a feel of contemplation.
19. Modernistic and efficient with a cool factor.
20. Space-efficient and comfortable with clever use of lighting instruments.
21. The mirror-finish wall decor adds an element of grace while maintaining a masculine look.
22. Simple but classy with polished wood flooring and an overall sense of detachment.
23. Bold circular prints paired with pastel grey decor and low light, creating the perfect ambience for relaxation.
24. The brick wall decor, irregularly shaped rug and contrasting covers adds up to create a strong masculine presence.
25. Artsy and creative in a very bachelor way, this bedroom speaks the language of funk.
26. This Venetian-style Germanic bedroom speaks for itself.
27. The extensive use of wood gives the decor a naturally cosy and refined feel.
28. The wooden flooring, portable fireplace and plush bed emits a sense of being in the woods and vacation-like feeling.
29. Glass work,a plush rug, the cleverly-designed lamp and lights on the ceiling, this is what cool must be like.
30. The criss-cross light and mirror work paired with the wooden interior provides an intensely masculine feel.
31. Block-style decor with complimenting brown and beige colours forming a stylish modern bedroom.
32. A truly creative bachelor pad with architectural wonders on every corner of the room.
33. A hanging bed with a colourful quilt paired with brick and grey decor. A classic combination of funk and tranquility.
34. A must-have style for someone who is a die-hard for popular and contemporary culture.
35. The complimentary colour scheme tunes out well with the formal setting of the room, and clever use of space to accommodate shelves.
36. Tranquil pastel colours and umbrella-shaped industrial lighting provides a warm feel in this bedroom.
37. An extremely modern feel provided by hanging bulbs and violet light. The clever use of black and white provides a funk quotient.
38. Alternative wall patterns and a skylight on the ceiling provides a sense of tailored and clean tranquility.
39. All -black minimalist decor. Simple, but truly elegant.
40. A Japanese-doorway inspired rustic bedroom with vertical stripes and a hanging lamp.
41. A brilliant example of how a narrow room can be beautified with wooden decor and pastel colours.
42. A headboard that extends on both ends, the woodwork giving a rustic feel amidst the modern setting.
43. The elegance of classic designs and the simplicity of modern artwork can make all the difference.
44. The monochromatic colour scheme conveys a very gentle masculine feel.
45. Any man would love to come back to this space at the end of the day. The blue covers are in tune with the white decor to give a manly but decadent feel.
46. A cool masculine bedroom and workplace combined for short spaces.
47. Grey walls always convey a sense of dominance. You can never go wrong with this decor.
48. Well-tailored interiors with plush woodwork and dim lighting can never go wrong.
49. Monochromes have a subtle sense of sophistication and refined comfort almost gives this bedroom a spa-like vibe.
50. Neutral colours are considered more manly than others but there is nothing wrong in playing with colours. The soft aqua colour in this bedroom provides a comfortable feel without being overtly feminine.