Sunscreen is a shield of protection required for the safety of your skin. Men deal with sunlight, dust, and pollution on regular basis. They harm the skin causing various problems like tanning, dark spots, skin burn, etc. You can prevent your skin from these damages with the regular use of the best sunscreens lotion for Indian men recommended by dermatologists in India.
The depletion of the ozone layer allows the harmful UV rays to enter our atmosphere and damage our skin. These rays are so harmful that they can even cause skin cancer. Using the best sunscreen recommended by dermatologists in India can help you deal with this problem.
One must wear sunscreen on regular basis for their skin protection. India deals with summers for around eight to nine months in a year, therefore sunscreen is a necessity. Best sunscreen for Indian men can help to fight skin burns, tanning, and other skin damages.
Sunscreen is an important preventive healthcare habit that should be maintained all-year-round. It is a necessity for everybody’s skin. Whether it’s a cloudy day or sunny, sunscreen must always be applied properly on your skin for your prevention. These days the sunscreen is even present in various cosmetic products such as foundation, creams, serums, etc.
Advantages of the best sunscreen for Indian men
Sunscreen is a basic necessity of every human. It should be a daily habit to apply the best sunscreen for Indian men. It has various benefits such as-
Best sunscreen lotions for men protects from harmful UV rays
The depletion of the ozone layer has increased the risk of skin damage from the harmful UV rays. The best sunscreen for Indian men blocks these rays and reduces the likelihood of sunburn.
It helps to maintain an even skin tone
The best sunscreen for men prevents kin from discoloration and dark spots caused by sun damage. It helps you to maintain an even skin tone.
Sunscreen for men prevents premature aging of the skin
Due to the harmful sun rays, the skin starts losing its charm. The rays cause photoaging of the skin, lines, wrinkles, discoloration, etc. men can prevent their skin from these harmful effects just by applying the best sunscreen recommended by the dermatologist in India. The sunscreen will help to fight back these rays and give you a beautiful looking, healthy skin.
The best sunscreen lotion for men lowers the chances of skin cancer
Skin cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer among humans across the globe. With the application of a nice sunscreen on your skin regularly, you can contract the risk of skin cancer into half.
How is sunscreen different from regular cream?
For daily maintenance of our skin, we apply different kinds of creams, moisturizers, and lotions to our skin. These creams protect your skin from all sorts of skin problems such as dry skin, skin irritation, spots, acne, etc. Many times people confuse themselves with their usage and think that all of these work the same, but as you know, it is not so. Each product has its specific quality; therefore one must choose their products according to their requirements.
A regular cream and sunscreen are two different products. With the help of the application of regular cream, one can moisturize this skin well and provide it efficient hydration. It maintains the glow of the skin. It also prevents the skin from having pimples or spots.
Whereas, the best sunscreen for Indian men protects your skin from harmful sun rays. It blocks the skin from receiving the rays for damaging your skin. The sunscreen will give you complete protection from the sun. It is a regular necessity. It does not promise you to glow or moisture but surely promises protection from the sun.
How to choose the best sunscreen for men?
Each person has different skin types and needs. They should always remember this thing before applying something on their skin. Application of the best sunscreen for Indian men can give you great results but only if it is suitable for your skin. Here are a few things one must keep in mind before purchasing sunscreen.
1. Skin type
The skin type of each individual varies from normal to oily to dry. Before choosing the best sunscreen for Indian men, keep in mind the type of your skin. Every skin type has different needs and makes sure your sunscreen works on those needs.
2. Consider the Sun Protection Factor (SPF)
SPF is a measure of how many UV rays a sunscreen can filter out. Dermatologist recommends that one must at least use a sunscreen with a minimum of 30 SPF. A base coat of SPF 30 can protect your skin from any harm caused by UV rays.
3. Skin allergies
Many people are prone to some kind of skin allergies. Make sure you carefully check out the ingredients the cream is made from so that it does not harm your skin.
4. Go through the guidelines
Men should always go through the guidelines before purchasing any product. Reading the guidelines will help you to understand your product better.
How to apply sunscreen?
- One must apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before leaving home. It will allow the cream to get absorbed and set for protection.
- The user must shake the best sunscreens recommended by the dermatologist in India well before using it. It will allow the particles to mix well before application.
- Apply at least one ounce of the sunscreen to your body. Be sure you apply enough cream for regular protection.
- Cover all the parts of your body which are going to be exposed to the sun with sunscreen for 360-degree protection.
- Be careful enough while applying sunscreen around the eyes as it is a sensitive area.
- Keep applying the sunscreen at regular intervals throughout the day for better protection
15 Best Sunscreen for Indian Men Recommended by Dermatologist in India
1. Qraa Men Non-Oily Vitamin C Spf 30 Pa+++ Sunscreen
This brilliant product from the house QRAA blocks the harmful UV rays to enter your skin and damage it. This product is considered the best sunscreen for men recommended by dermatologists in India. The SPF 30 provides you complete protection from the sun. One must apply it all over their body at least 30 minutes before leaving the house for better protection. This sunscreen is free from parabens, colorants, and any sort of artificial fragrances. The users absolutely love this product and have given 100% ratings to it. Its chemical-free formula makes it suitable for all skin types of men.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is affordable for all.
- Less SPF in comparison with other sunscreens
2. Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA+++ Ultra Matte Lotion
Lakme is a well-renowned trusted brand in terms of cosmetics and skincare products. This matte lotion best sunscreen for Indian men absorbs into the skin quickly giving you an oil-free natural look. It seeps into the skin so fast, that you barely feel you are wearing anything. It guarantees 97% protection from the sun. The sweat-proof formula does now all you to feel greasy or oily. The sunscreen is suitable for regular wear because of its long-lasting effect. It is recommended more for oily skin type.
- The cream is in a matte lotion format.
- It is non-greasy in nature.
- It might not affect in winter due to its greasy effect.
3. VLCC De-Tan Sunscreen Gel Creme, SPF 50
This best sunscreen for men comes with a unique formula of de-tanning effect. The cream consists of cucumber and carrot extracts which deliver a great de-tanning action while protecting your skin from the harmful sun rays. Aloe Vera and saxifrage extracts allow the prevention of the skin from the aging effect. Men must massage it before 15 to 20 minutes, gently all over the exposed part of your body before reaching out into the sun. it also helps in the removal of skin tan and gives a brighter looking skin. Being natural in natural the product is great for skin types.
- Its natural essence formula makes it suitable for all skin types.
- It provides 360-degree skin protection.
- It might be a bit greasy for oily skin.
4. The Man Company Water Resistant Sunscreen Lotion 40+ SPF Pa+++
This sunscreen lotion is one of the best-formulated sunscreens for men. It consists of Sea Buckthorn Oil which works on the healing effect of the skin. Allantoin and Wheat Germ Oil are used to shield you from tanning and heal your skin from sun damage. The defense theory also helps to fight dullness and sun-damaged skin. The texture of this sunscreen is smooth and blends in skin properly. SPF 40 allows complete face protection. The product is suitable for all skin types of men. One can enjoy outdoor activities without the fear of getting tanned.
- It has a non-greasy and oil-free effect.
- It also has nourishing skin properties.
- A bit expensive in comparison with others.
5. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ Sunscreen For Women And Men
This easily absorbable sunscreen feels light and non-greasy on the skin leaving a non-shiny finish. The matte texture gives a smooth base and does not clog your skin pores. With the help of this product on can have a non-sweaty feeling all day long. Apply in 15 minutes before leaving your place for a better experience. This breakthrough best sunscreen for Indian men leaves a weightlessly invisible feeling on your skin, keeping you hydrated all day long. SPF 50+ formula provides complete protection from the sun.
- The sunscreen can be worn all day long.
- It gives a smooth non-greasy finish.
- The matte formula does not suit well in winters.
6. La Roche-Posay Anthelios Dry Touch Clear Skin Facial Sunscreen SPF 60
It is one of the best sunscreens for men recommended by dermatologists in India. The high-protection, mattifying facial sunscreen protects your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. It gives an absolute matte non-greasy look. The cream is a perfect choice for regular wear. The sunscreen is developed with AirliciumTM Technology. It contains mattifying micro-particles which helps in quick absorption and controls all sources of shine. This best sunscreen lotion for men is influenced by La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water for a soothing effect on the skin.
- The product comes with a non-greasy formula.
- It also consists of water particles for a refreshing experience.
- This sunscreen is quite expensive in comparison with others.
7. Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen with Cellular Response Technology SPF 50
Supergoop sunscreen comes in a 71ml tube with SPF 50 protection formula. One can apply in on the face as well as on the body. This best sunscreen lotion for men is a complete solution to daily sun-damage protection. The lotion prevents the harmful UV rays to enter the skin and harm it. With regular application of this cream, men can experience tanning free, spotless skin. The cream also protects your skin from getting tanned by the sun. It is suitable for dry and normal skin types.
- The cream consists of SPR 50, which gives 360-degree protection.
- It is a dermatological tested, verified product.
- It might give a greasy look on the skin.
8. Jack Black Sun Guard Sunscreen SPF 45 Oil-Free & Very Water-Resistant
This product is considered one of the best sunscreen recommended by dermatologists in India because of its lightweight formula. The cream is so lightweight in nature that it gets absorbed in the skin quickly without giving any greasy or heavy look on the face. The odor-free formula makes the user feel absolutely comfortable will wearing it. SPF 45 assures complete protection of your skin from the harmful damage of UV rays. Even in extreme conditions the cream will not run or drip into your eyes. One must apply generously and evenly before sun exposure.
- It is a dermatologically tested product.
- The brand is completely reliable.
- One might find it a bit expensive.
9. POND’S Men Daily Defence SPF 30 Face Creme Sunscreen Non-Greasy
It just takes 7 minutes for the sun to damage the skin. Imagine what might happen to the skin if you are out for an entire day. With the help of POND’S Men, Daily Defence Sunscreen men can protect their skin from regular damage caused by the sun. SPF 30 will guard your skin from tanning, dark spots, skin burns, and various other skin issues. The non-greasy and non-oily finish will keep your skin smooth and fresh all day long. One must apply it 15 to 20 minutes before leaving their house. The vitamin-rich formula absorbs in your skin well to give better results. Re-apply it after 3 to 4 hours for better results.
- It is enriched with SPF 30 formula.
- The cream will give and non-greasy effect on the skin.
- One has to apply it after every 3 to 4 hours.
10. Man Arden Sunblock Sport Sunscreen SPF 50
This best sunscreen lotion for men takes care of your skin from overexposure to solar radiation which darkens complexion and accelerates skin aging. This product is specifically crafted for men and their hard skin. SPF 50 gives 100% protection to the skin. An ideal sunscreen for men involved in outdoor activities. The non-greasy formulation gives a smooth, clean, comfortable, radiant, and healthy feel for daylong skin for all weather conditions.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The product is great for all weather conditions.
- The cream stays effective only for 3 to 4 years.
11. Lacto Calamine Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen SPF50
Lacto Calamine Sunscreen comes with extracts of natural ingredients such as lemon, kaolin clay, purified water, etc. These natural ingredients will help your skin with complete protection from the harmful effect of sun rays. SPF 50 will provide your skin with superior sun protection. Its unique water-based and paraben-free sunscreen lotion absorbs quickly into the skin giving great results. The matte effect makes your skin feel non-greasy and non-oily all day long. Men must apply this best sunscreen recommended by dermatologists in India at least 15 to 20 minutes before leaving the house.
- The sunscreen gives a non-greasy finish.
- It keeps your skin hydrated and fresh all day.
- It can give a bit of a dry effect on people with dry skin.
12. Lotus Herbals Safe Sun Men Advanced Daily UV Shield SPF 30 PA+++
Be prepared to fight harmful UV rays with the help of this lotus herbal sunscreen. The sunscreen is enriched with various natural ingredients such as balm mint, marjoram, fenugreek, and anise concentrates. These ingredients will shield your skin from tanning and obscuring. It uproots skin inflammation spots and gives you a saturated sparkling skin. The sunscreen for men is a standout among the best sunscreens for Indian men and shields your skin from early aging and skin diseases. It’ll even work on the maintenance of the skin from environmental damages. Being natural in nature the cream is suitable for all skin types. It can even be used as a post-shave lotion by men.
- The cream has a matte finish effect.
- Being natural in nature it does not cause any reactions.
- It is more suitable for the summer season.
13. NIVEA Sun, Moisturising Lotion, SPF 50
This complete body protection sunscreen is a great protector from the sun. One can get instant protection from harsh sun rays with this best sunscreen lotion for men. Its fast-absorbing formula with advanced collagen protection will defend your skin from harmful UV rays. The lotion also has a non-greasy and non-oily formula which will give your skin a sweat-free look all-day-round. This product is a solution for complete year care. The lotion will even restore moisture in your skin, which will help your skin feel soft and hydrated all day.
- It is a complete full-year protection lotion.
- The moisturizing effect is effective and unique.
- It is in the form of lotion.
14. Himalaya Herbals Protective Sunscreen Lotion
Himalaya is a well known natural brand working for ages for skin and health care. Himalaya’s sunscreen for men is a great natural solution for the protection of your skin from these harmful UV rays of the sun. This lotion consists of various natural ingredients such as spiked ginger, lily, galangal, aloe vera, crab apple, etc. All these blend in together in a composition that works on skin protection. This best sunscreen lotion for men also works on various skin issues caused due to sun damage such as tanning, premature aging, wrinkles, dark spots, etc.
- It is an absolutely natural product.
- It works on various skin issues.
- It might make the skin look oily at times.
15. Ustraa Sports Sunscreen-SPF 50
This best sports sunscreen recommended by a dermatologist in India is a great product for men you are into sports and for everyone who stays out into the sun for a prolonged time. Its non-greasy and non-streaky formula makes it easy to wear throughout the day. This sunscreen is also completely free from paraben and sulfate. The SPF 50 formula will provide great protection from the sun and from its harmful UV rays. You can tackle the sun all day long with this great product.
- It consists of SPF 50
- It is a great sunscreen for regular wear.
- The rates are a bit expensive than the others.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does it matter if my sunscreen is water-resistant?
A sunscreen works better if it is water-resistant. It will not wipe off your skin easily if you go swimming or other water activities. The water-resistant formula will help the sunscreen to bond better with your skin.
2. Why is necessary to apply the best sunscreen lotions 20 minutes before leaving the house?
If you apply the sunscreen 20-30 minutes before leaving the house, it will allow the cream to get absorbed into the skin properly which will help to give better results and better protection.
3. How much sunscreen should we apply to the skin?
Men should use a generous amount of sunscreen on their skin. At least 35 millilitres of sunscreen should be applied to your skin for proper coverage and better results.
4. Can sunscreen last for 4 hours?
If you require sunscreen to last long, you must choose the best sunscreen recommended by dermatologists in India which assures long-lasting, effective results.
5. Is SPF 50 harmful to your skin?
People have misconceptions that higher SPF can be harmful to the skin but it isn’t true. Choosing a sunscreen with higher SPF will only ensure higher protection to the skin. SPF 30 ensures 97% protection, whereas SPF 50% increases the protection level to 98%.
6. How should I SPF for my skin?
The user must ensure that the SPF in their sunscreen is at least 30 or higher than that. The higher the SPF higher will be the protection. You should choose the SPF according to your exposure to the sun.
The protection from the sun is a regular necessity of humans’ skin. Choosing the best sunscreen for Indian men is an important issue. The sunscreen helps in the protection of the skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun. These rays can cause several damages to the skin such as skin burns, dark spots, tanning, pre-aging, etc. With regular application of the best sunscreen recommended by dermatologists in India people can guard their skin from all sorts of skin problems caused by the sun. Along with sunscreen one should also cover their body with clothes while being exposed to the air.
Just like sunscreen, the application of a face pack is at regular intervals is also a necessity to make your skin look good and feel hydrated, healthy, and refreshed. Have a look at skin the list and make your skin glow 15 Best Face Pack For Men In India 2020